UPMC Whitfield -Waterford Ireland
Once you have requested to attend for a consultation, the appointment date and time will be confirmed either by email, text or letter depending on your preference; a reminder message can be organised.
The clinic is located on the first floor of the Whitfield Clinic Medical Centre; all investigations are performed in the radiology department many of which can be organised on the day of your consultation, some investigations may need to be booked.
On arrival at the clinic, you will be greeted by the consultant’s private secretary and if you do not have recent x-ray films of your hip/pelvis, you may be requested to attend the radiology department for an up-to-date x-ray.
Whitfield clinic offers:
- Rapid access to the right consultant: a specialist in hip and groin surgery
- Immediate access to all the required investigations
- No delay if surgery is required
- The highest quality of perioperative care following admission to the Whitfield Orthopaedic and Sports Clinic, Waterford
- Personal rehabilitation programmes to maximise outcome from treatment.
Note: If you have had recent x-rays taken, please bring the actual x-ray films along to the clinic; an x-ray report is not useful.
A comfortable lounge is provided and you will be invited to take a seat while you are waiting to see the consultant.